We've been searching high and low for a better way to get inside the iPad. Our current method requires industrial strength suction cups, a heavy-duty 1500 watt heat gun, a dozen plastic spacers, and about an hour of careful heating and prying. iPad service technicians clearly need a faster way to get inside. Our expertise lies primarily in precision tools, but after a year of failing to develop a better methodology ourselves we decided to turn to a higher power. The fine men and women of Stanley Tools are well-known purveyors of first-rate tools, measuring devices, and industrial demolition equipment. We asked them to design a tool specifically for dismantling the iPad. After an intense, collaborative development effort, we've finally cracked it.
We are proud to announce the iPad Fubar—by Stanley. You'll never need worry about Zero Insertion Force connectors again. Features:
- 4-in-1 tool for prying, splitting, tablet bending and striking jobs.
- One piece forged steel bar for increased durability.
- Two-tiered jaws for grabbing electronics, common dimensional lumber & decking.
- Textured grip for excellent comfort & control, even when wet.
- Tempered steel protects from chipping on contact with iPad.
The latest in high-tech iPad disassembly is immediately available for $29.95.