Hey, you with the Android! Can’t get enough of iFixit? Want to spend even more of your waking hours perusing our collection of cool repair guides and nifty teardowns? Then, have we got news for you! Now, you can carry iFixit’s extensive repair knowledge around in your pocket. We just released a native Android iFixit App on GooglePlay. The app supports all Android devices—version 2.2 and up—and all screen sizes. It looks great on the Nexus 7, which we just tore down this morning! But no matter what device you view it on, you’ll still get your fix of beautiful iFixit guides with simple, intuitive navigation.
Thankfully, the days of lugging around clunky service manuals are coming to a close. You deserve documentation as mobile as you are. You need to be able to get into tight spots without having to flip pages. At iFixit, we believe that our manuals should keep pace with your mobility. We think you should be able to fix your bike, change your oil, and repair your MacBook Pro wherever you happen to be.
With our mobile apps, you’ve got a library of repair with you at all times. Last fall, we released an iFixit app for the iPhone, iPad, and iPodTouch. So, we’ve pretty much got you covered when you need to fix something on the go. Now, get out there and fix something!
- Native Android version of iFixit, supports Android devices down to 2.2 (Froyo)
- Supports all screen sizes from tablets (7” and 10”) to phones.
- Full iFixit category browsing and simple, intuitive guide navigation.
- Optimized for Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- All of our apps are open-source, available here on GitHub.