How it works:
- Fill out the Buyback Request form found at the bottom of the page
- If you qualify, we will email you with a pre-paid label to send your displays back to us.
- You package your displays, and send them to us within a month of your acceptance
- Once we receive the displays, we will test them to determine their value
- We will send you a full report detailing the quality of the displays, and show you how much they are worth. Within 24 hours of that email, you may choose to accept or reject the payout amount.
- Once accepted, we will pay you in whichever method you specified on the request form, but always that same day. If you reject the payout for whatever reason, we will send your lot back to you.
- At any point, you can contact us directly at email@example.com to check the progress of your lot or to clarify any issues you run into.
Submit Your Buyback Request Now
A Few Things:
- Non-US customers will be paid via store credit.
- Non-US customers are responsible for shipping fees to/from iFixit.
- You must ship at least 50 screens at once to participate. No exceptions.
- If you disagree with anything in our report/payout amount, we will ship everything back to you free of charge (US Only). When you get the final report from us, please reply within 24 hours that you'd like your screens back. We ship ALL screens back; not just the ones in a certain quality category.
- Devices eligible for LCD buyback—and current pricing for screens that have an OEM LCD:
If you have any questions about the process or need an update on your specific buyback lot, please email firstname.lastname@example.org