We want to make it easier for you to repair your broken hardware. Sometimes we can even help you financially as well! If you order a MacBook Air display assembly from us, we'll give you a partial refund if you return your cracked display assembly to us. After you get your order, all you have to do is fill out the form we include with your new assembly and send the cracked display back to us using the prepaid label we provide. Once we get it back and verify its condition, we will refund you.
Assemblies We Offer Credits For:
- MacBook Air 11" (Late 2010) Display Assembly (108003) - $50
- MacBook Air 11" (Mid 2011) Display Assembly (108019) - $50
- MacBook Air 11" (Mid 2012) Display Assembly (108041) - $75
- MacBook Air 11" (Mid 2013 to Early 2015) Display Assembly (108053) - $100
- MacBook Air 13" (Late 2010/Mid 2011) Display Assembly (188050)- $75
- MacBook Air 13" (Mid 2012) Display Assembly (188083) - $100
- MacBook Air 13" (Mid 2013 through Early 2015) Display Assembly (188096) - $125
Don't see your model listed here? Sorry, we don't offer a credit for it at this time.
The assembly must be complete. No parts may be missing from it. It must include the bezel, rear case, hinges and all antenna/lcd cables intact. Cosmetically, we will not be able to issue a credit if the assembly has:
- More than three dents or dings.
- Major dents that cause bright spots or other distortion when the display is on or will interfere with the closing of the laptop.
- Any damage to the case or bezel that obscures or distorts the LCD image. Damage to the LCD itself is OK.
- Deep scratches with sharp burrs.
Want to send in displays but don't need to buy one?
We can offer you a credit in the form of iFixit store credit. The same condition rules apply. Please complete the form below indicating you wish to send in a broken assembly for a credit. Once our customer service team approves it, you can send it to this address:
iFixit Attn: Core Returns (SC) 1330 Monterey St. San Luis Obispo CA, 93401
Once we get your assembly back and verify its condition, we will email you a credit code you can use for future purchases on iFixit.com.
The prepaid shipping labels are only available to customers who have purchased display assemblies from iFixit and are also in the USA. If you are outside of the USA and want to send in a display assembly for a credit, you are responsible for shipping it to us.